1. Contractual Relationship
As a subscriber to our services, you agree that the information you provide when you purchase, connect and use the service, it is only accessed by employees and suppliers of SmartGatewaySecurity.com and the payment processing companies. Your information may be used only by us to offer our services to you, our customer. For absolutely no reason we share customer information to third parties.
Our service is established as a technology platform that allows users to make use of a system security through encryption of information transferred via Internet. With the use of our technology, it will be possible to protect from attacks any navigation from any device configured with our system. Thanks to this, all access passwords, social networking, and e-mailings, will be maintained at all times and long as the service has been paid and is current.
You may not: (i) removing any trademark or other proprietary notices from any part of the Services, note copyright; (Ii) modify, reproduce, prepare derivative works of the Services, lease, resell, transfer, distribute, license, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit services, except as expressly permitted by us; (Iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services, except as permitted by applicable law; (Iv) link, mirror or frame any part of the Services; (V) cause or launch any program or script in order to extract, index, analyze or otherwise perform data mining any part of the Services or overload or improperly block the operation and / or functionality of any aspect of the Services ; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized or damaging any aspect of the Services or their related systems or networks access.
The Services and all rights to these are and shall remain the property of SGS (Smart Gateway Security) or its licensors. None of these conditions or use of the Services will transfer or grant any rights: (i) on or in connection with the services, except for the limited license granted above; or (ii) to use or mention in any way the company names, logos, product and service names, trademarks or service marks of Smart Security Gateway or its licensors. Smart Gateway Security is directly associated with Comercio de Insumos Zafiro S.A de C.V. in the city of San Pedro Garza Garcia, México
3. Use of services
In order to use most of the aspects of the Services, you must register and maintain a personal account active user of the Services ("Account"). For an account must be at least 18 years, or have the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction (if different than 18 years). The account registration requires you to communicate SGS, certain personal information, such as your name, mobile phone number or address, as well as at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or a partner payment accepted).
You agree to keep your account information updated form. Failure to maintain the account information accurate, complete and up to date, even have a invalid payment method or has been expired, may result in their inability to access and use the Services or the resolution by Smart Gateway Security of Conditions celebrated this with you. You are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account and undertakes to maintain at all times safely and secret user name and password for your account.
NETWORK ACCESS AND DEVICES.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the data network required to use the Services. May apply rates and data rates and mobile messages from your network if you access or use the Services from a wireless device and you will be responsible for such fees and charges. You are responsible for acquiring and updating the compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Applications and any updating of these. SGS does not warrant that the Services, or any part thereof, work on any particular hardware or device.
- Refunds to customers shall apply only and exclusively if the client is not getting the paid service either for reasons of our platform or technical problems with it.
- SGS will provide the necessary technical support for customer service settings; however, the lack of commitment to the client settings of the respective devices is not the responsibility of Smart Gateway Security.
- It is essential that before any claim or refund request, the client check that our service has actually installed on their devices because otherwise will be showing that actually has made no use of it.
- We are not responsible for service beyond our devices (computers, tablets and Smart you put) failures.
- If applicable reimbursement only be refunded the remaining service time. Example: if the customer contract 6 months of service and the third month decides to apply for reimbursement, only the proportionate share of service use still pending is refunded.
5. Business Address
- Allende Norte 209, Centro, San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L., C.P. 66200 , México